Selecting an affiliate network that will help you to achieve your goal of making money fast is the first step any affiliate should take. So here are some networks you can use.
1) Second Tier – Second Tier is an affiliate network started by Russell Brunson. In my opinion I would call it the best affiliate network. It doesn’t just provide products to promote but Second Tier also trains its affiliates. So if you want to develop your online marketing skills to double your profits then Second Tier can be recommended. Second Tier has a great range of products and all products at Second Tier are Digital. I would certainly recommend you to join Second Tier if you are not registered yet.
2) Google Adsense - One of the easiest ones to use is Google Adsense, many affiliates with blogs/sites make money online by running ads. The ads are contextual and it matches the content on the results page. The advertiser will not pay anything unless the user clicks on the ad. The disadvantage is that the amount you make is usually less than $0.20 per click. But if you are getting large amounts of traffic to a blog/site like over 2000 visitors per day then using Google Adsense certainly is a great idea as you will get many clicks. If you don’t want to waste time just want to make money fast using your blog or lens then the best is to make use of Google Adsense and if you are not getting much traffic to your blog you can make use of a traffic exchange, to drive some immediate traffic.
3) Link Share - Link Share is a very old affiliate network. A big company worth over $400. It also has a very good real time reporting system. You can find a lot of fortune 500 companies here. Link Share pays on a monthly basis.
4) Affiliate Window - This is an affiliate network based in the
. There are some big UK based companies like John Lewis, Sainsbury’s, Toys r us, Virgin, Boots, Vodafone registered with Affiliate Window. So it certainly is a great idea to register with them if you an affiliate already working for companies like Commission Junction. UK
5) Commission Junction - Of course this is without a doubt one of the biggest. A lot of top American companies are registered with CJ. You can be guaranteed to find the types of products that you want to promote at CJ. Very good customer support service. Produces good reports on each product you promote, so you know whether it’s worth promoting it. But one disadvantage is that some merchant’s won’t allow you to promote their products if they are not satisfied with your website.
6) Site Sell – Site Sell by Ken Evoy is another popular affiliate program. If you have a website aimed at webmasters then Site Sell is a great network for you. Ken Evoy was the first to introduce the concept of pre-selling to affiliates.
7) Marketing Tips – If you are promoting products related to making money online then Marketing Tips is a great affiliate network. It has a range of products related to making money online with great conversion rates.
8) Clickbank - Another affiliate network almost all affiliate marketer knows. And Clickbank is one of the easiest to use as well. Just register select the product you want to promote and you are ready to make money fast. Now Clickbank also provides reports to users to help them see how their products are performing. The main advantages of Clickbank are very high commissions and you can be certain to get paid on time. But just one disadvantage is that there are so many products that’s very hard to promote and only a few of them have a good referred % and a gravity (I usually select products around 150 – 200 gravity and a referred % of over 90%). Top affiliate network to guaranteed to help you make money fast. Clickbank can be called the ideal network for affiliates of all levels for anyone to earn money from home.
9) Zanox - Zanox is a German affiliate network, most of the vendor sites are in German. It’s one of the biggest networks in
Europe. Zanox sends reports very often to your email which is a plus point of the network and its totally free. There are some big companies like Emirates, Austrian Airlines, Stylebop and more. Zanox has brilliant customer support service.
10) Amazon - Amazon has low commissions compared with Clickbank but you can make sales since it is such a well known name among customers. Amazon has good reporting system and very easy ways to embed the products in your blog. If you use Squidoo it’s even easier to promote Amazon products as it has a built in Amazon Module. You also have an option in Squidoo to either donate the money you make through the Amazon Affiliate program to a charity or to keep it for your self. The Amazon aStore allows you to create your own store. Amazon pays monthly. The minimum payout is $100 but for direct deposit it’s $10 (only applies for
11) Share A Sale - ShareASale is another popular affiliate network that provides up to date real time stats. Currently it has a little over 1700 merchants registered so finding your niche can be easy. ShareASale usually pays monthly.
All of the above affiliate networks are great for anyone wanting to make money from home.
The most important facts when choosing an affiliate program
- There should be a demand for the products the merchant is offering. Use Google adwords tool to see the demand for the product.
- The commissions must be reasonable, I usually select products that has a commission of at least $10 per sale.
- Their customer support should be good (very important one, don’t work for a company that doesn’t respond to their affiliates).
- The network should produce real time reports on how many clicks you get and how many of them are converting into sales to let the affiliate know if it’s worth promoting it.
- The merchants/vendor’s website must be appealing to the customer. Think of your self as the customer and ask your self “Would I pay for this product/products ?”. Put your self in the customers shoes and review the website before you promote it, and if you feel it’s a site that will keep customers not drive them away then promote that product it will boost your conversion ratio.
When it comes to earning money online its very important to select a proper affiliate network, just keep the above points in mind when selecting an affiliate network and subscribe to this blog for more free online marketing tips.